Workshops and Trainings
The Nonprofit Resource Center holds at least one training per month. For more information on each event, please visit our calendar or a list of upcoming trainings. Members qualify for discounts on fee-based trainings.
A staff member is also available to do onsite training with your staff, board members, or volunteers. Please contact us if you are interested in onsite training. These are some of our standard offerings. Be sure to call if you need training in an area not listed here, so that we can assist you with your specific need.
- Proposal Writing
- Roberts Rules of Order
- Media Relations and Social Networking
- Newsletters and Communications
- Governance: Bylaws and Policies
- Funder’s Forum
- Friendraising 101
- Open Meeting/Open Records Act
- Strategic Planning
- Census Database Training
- Foundation Database Training
- Outcomes Measurement Training